At Northern Properties REIT, the Construction Site Administrator works closely with and reports to the Site Superintendent, and is responsible, with minimum supervision for all administrative functions of the construction site. This position works at the job site and as such should be accustomed to working with limited resources, disruptive noises and changing weather conditions.
Hours of Work: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with ½ unpaid hour for lunch
Start Date: Approx Mid January
Term Length: Approximately 1 year with possibility of transfer
• Handles any and all administrative duties as assigned
• Exercises and understands organizational policies, procedures and operations
• Field incoming and compose outgoing telephone calls and email inquiries from clients and suppliers and relay messages to appropriate individuals as required.
• Establishes and maintains required project files, maintaining confidential information and records
• Orders and maintain supplies and equipment necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the Site office
• Prepare routine correspondence and documentation, and assisting with the preparation of project documentation with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Creates and manages a calendar for meetings, appointments, deliveries and other local deadlines
• Keeps track of materials delivered to the site, verifying materials received against purchase orders according to established procedures, checking document management and storage, as well as tracking incomplete orders
• Ability to use at an intermediate level, MS Office suite products
• A self-starter with a high level of organizational, time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast paced environment under pressure to meet tight deadlines, within a team environment
• Fluent in English with above average writing skills, proven ability to use proper email and telephone etiquette
• Previous experience working on a construction site would be an asset
• Must have a clean drivers abstract & valid driver's licence
How to Apply
Applicants are welcome to forward their resumes to Benita Estes at email@example.com, by Sunday Dec 14, 2014.
At this time, we will only be considering applicants from the local area.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.