Northern Property REIT is an established property management company with a portfolio of suites in the Dawson Creek region. At this time we are recruiting for a Leasing Agent to join our team. The ideal candidate should be motivated, enjoy working with people, possess exceptional customer service skills, and be available weekends and evenings.
The Leasing Agent would be responsible for:
- Being the point of contact for leasing inquires
- Conducting viewings
- Conducting reference and credit checks
- Conducting move-in appointments with new residents and ensuring legal documents are completed and signed correctly
- Conducting move-out appointments with current residents and ensuring all required documents are completed
- Inspecting resident properties
- Conducting periodic market surveys within the market in your area and recommend rental fees based on market findings for vacant apartments
- Other duties as assigned
On top of the base salary of $32K, is 15% commission, providing for a fairly lucrative income for a motivated individual. As well employees are eligible for up to a 25% discount in rent if living in one of our properties.
The selected candidate will be required to present a criminal record check indicating it is clear of relevant convictions, as well as provide a drivers abstract.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this challenging and exciting role, then please submit your resume to Kesha Ramnathsingh, Regional Property Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application off at the Dawson Creek office, #7, 10109 13 Street
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.